back from mexico

Mexico was awesome and also exhausting. I took way too many pictures. I hope you’re ready for it. Because it might be all I talk about for the next 2 weeks.

In order of appearance: 1) a patio at the house my dad has been building, 2) the patio at the old Inn at Todos Santos 3) A deserted looking road that led to a magnificent and empty beach (this was the bulk of the landscape dry dry dry and then pockets of of green) 4) Fresh yellowtail we bought from the fisherman coming home from a long day 5) A pocket of green on the left and the desert on the right, a great example of the landscape 6) POPSICLES! 7) The drive back from La Paz at dusk 8 ) My dad and me posing and marie and hello kitty posing.

14 Responses to “back from mexico”

1. the first shot is absolutely gorgeous! and i love how those popsicles are stacked. like a icy brick wall of delicious.

2. Marcia Prentice says:

Wow!! Love all the photos from Mexico.

3. Sara says:

Lovely photos. Those popsicles look so good! Could use one right now in this hot LA weather.

4. bianca says:

I know I should be enamored with the scenic photos- but I was completely taken with the popsicle photo. Can you tell I am craving summer?!

5. anh-minh says:

Oh, the popsicles! One of my favorite things about Mexico = the awesome fruit popsicles. (The churros aren’t so bad, either.) Can’t wait to see/hear more!

6. umithepumi says:

love the pic of you and your dad, WANT Marie’s t-shirt.

7. elsie says:

can you pack me in your bag next time so i can go too?!? por favor? looks like a wooonderful vacation. can’t wait to see more photos!

8. Katie*Belle says:

It looks and sounds like you had an amazing trip. More pictures, please!!

9. Jen says:

TODOS??!! You lucky duck!! I used to go there with my Dad and brother on surfing trips. More pics please!! His home looks A-Mazing!!

10. Theresa says:

Gosh I love that shirt! :)
    xoxo

TBAG

11. laure says:

I promise more photos soon! There are too many photos to get through!

12. Mei says:

Wow! These are so inspiring. What a beautiful house and beautiful images. I have just stumbled across your blog and am now voraciously devouring every lovely page :)

13. Ok wait, can we talk about this house? What a piece of architectural and textural genius. That kitchen sink and counter I would hurt someone for. It fits perfectly into the landscape and there’s something rustic and beautiful in its modernism-that thing you can’t really explain-just a feeling that it’s right! Your dad and you are very lucky to be able to enjoy this pretty place. Never been to Mexico but would love to as I’m Colombian! xo

14. laure says:

claudia! I love your take on it and thanks for the kind kind words!